World-class climbing has been brought to the heart of downtown Reno. BaseCamp is home to the world's tallest climbing wall (coming in at 164') as well as our 7,000-square-foot indoor bouldering park (with over 3,200 square feet of climbable space) complete with a separate, fun, and safe kids' area.
At BaseCamp, we built everything to accommodate everyone in the family, from first-timers to the most experienced climbers. And if climbing is not your passion, check out our slackline and take part in the revolutionary balance sport. Residents, visitors and hotel guests alike are sure to see Reno for what it is - totally fun!
Features of BaseCamp Include:
- World Championship competition area
- Only official 15-meter speed wall in the United States
- Multi-pitch sport climbing with belay ledge (70 ft the first pitch, 94 ft the second)
- Beginner to expert level routes
- Top rope and leadable terrain
- Comprehensive fitness center, complimentary towel service and locker
- Yoga Classes available for both hotel guests and the Public.